Win an Italian cookery course at La Cucina Caldesi with The Amalfi Coast
To celebrate the publication of The Amalfi Coast, we’ve teamed up with Hardie Grant Books to offer one lucky reader a place on a one-day or evening cookery course at the Caldesi’s cookery school, La Cucina Caldesi. Choose from various day or evening courses, taught by either Giancarlo or Katie Caldesi. 'Recipes from the Amalfi Coast’ is the latest course at La Cucina Caldesi, planned to coincide with the launch of the new cookbook. Learn to make dishes such as crispy pizza al metro, lemon risotto, seafood soup, basil infused pasta ribbons, lemon and almond cake and a rum-soaked baba. Click here for more information about La Cucina Caldesi.
The winner and two runners-up will also receive a signed copy of The Amalfi Coast, so they can recreate a little taste of Italy in their own kitchens.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition you are giving permission for Hardie Grant to contact you with further information about their range of cookbooks.
- Competition closed to employees of Hardie Grant London Ltd and La Cucina Caldesi.
- The winner can choose any day or evening course taught by Katie or Giancarlo Caldesi between April 5th and December 31st 2013, subject to availability.
- A place on the 7 week ‘Complete Italian Course’ is NOT included as a choice in this prize.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize has no cash value and can only be used for payment for a La Cucina Caldesi Cookery course as described above.
- All cookery courses include lunch or dinner.
- La Cucina Caldesi will contact the winner directly to arrange a booking to suit.